[CMake] SET_SOURCE_FILES_PROPERTIES

James Bigler bigler at cs.utah.edu
Thu Mar 9 17:43:47 EST 2006

I'm using CMake 2.2.3, swig 1.3.28 on Suse Linux 9.3.

I want to set a couple of different options for a swig interface file
I'm compiling:

# This is all on a single line if my email program munges it.
SET_SOURCE_FILES_PROPERTIES(manta.i PROPERTIES SWIG_FLAGS "-Wall
-DSCI_NOPERSISTENT")

Well, when it runs the command it adds a "\" after "-Wall":

/usr/local/bin/swig -python -Wall\ -DSCI_NOPERSISTENT ...

Which causes swig to barf.

Note that this works:

/usr/local/bin/swig -python -Wall -DSCI_NOPERSISTENT ...

How do I specify multiple arguments to swig from CMake (one is fine)?

Thanks,
James