[CMake] Re: More help needed

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Thu Mar 9 14:32:48 EST 2006

Hi Vingesh,

I will fix this bug in CTest for the next release. That said, for now,
could you just make sure to run CTest in the directory where your tests
are? What I mean is something like this. If your BuildDirectory is
pointing to /foo/bar, then make sure you first do:

  cd /foo/bar

before you run CTest.

    Andy

Andy Cedilnik