[CMake] Building static libraries fails to remove properly

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Wed Mar 8 15:48:48 EST 2006

On 2006-03-08 12:25, Kevin Ballard said:

>I've been working on getting my cmake build setup building universal
>binaries on Darwin.
>
> SNIP
>
>Oh, and the output of `cmake --version` is "cmake version 2.2-patch 3".

In my spare time, I've been working on getting cmake to build itself as
universal.  I've found some bugs along the way, and the nice people at
kitware have fixed them quickly, the last just a couple of days ago.
Point of the story is that you should definitely be using the cvs
cmake.  Though your bug does not sound like any I have seen.

Good luck!

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com