[CMake] Looking to create working ctest-to-dart-server link

Matt England mengland at mengland.net
Tue Mar 7 01:11:01 EST 2006

Hello ctest (CMake) and Dart communities-

My group is still trying to get a working ctest-client-to-dart-server
system.  I have not been working with this personally, but 2 of my
coworkers have, details below.

My understanding is that we are still trying to get a proper XML format for
the client to send a properly-formatted message to send to a Dart
server.  I haven't yet had my guys go parse through the server guts to try
and discover this format (as per what Scott suggested), but we may try that
tomorrow.

In the meantime, if anyone can provide any perspective, including working
XML-client-side file formats, we would certainly appreciate it.

Regards,
-Matt