[CMake] EXEC_PROGRAM and its working directory

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Mon Mar 6 14:50:53 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

I have the following scripts, it suppose to check out the ITK code to
the ${TEST_BINARY_DIR} directory, but the result ITK code is actually
being checked out into the cmake binary directory (C:\Program
Files\CMake 2.2\bin):

EXEC_PROGRAM(${CVS_COMMAND}
              ${TEST_BINARY_DIR}
              ARGS "-d ${ITK_ROOT} co Insight"
              OUTPUT_VARIABLE rm_out
              RETURN_VARIABLE rm_retval )

FILE(WRITE ${TEST_BINARY_DIR}/co.txt ${rm_out})

In the output file "co.txt", I found the first line is:
cvs checkout: cwd=C:\Program Files\CMake 2.2\bin ,current=C:\Program
Files\CMake 2.2\bin

Am I missing something here? How to solve this problem?

Patrick