[CMake] Setting up working directory for target

Asmodehn Shade asmodehn at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 22:15:37 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

I am wondering how I can set the "Working Directory" of some targets using
CMake.

Currently SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES doesnt seem to know about it (from the doc
on the web) does it ?

I just need it to be able to run my teststuff.exe from the right directory
using VS for debug, and not from some "test\Debug\" subdirectory...
Although I dont know how this should behave with GNUmake...
Maybe I am not looking at the right cross-platform solution, am I ?

Thank a lot for your advices !