[CMake] Compile/install on HPUX on ia64 (Itanium)

David Akdikmen dakdikmen at accusoft.com
Wed Jun 28 15:03:31 EDT 2006

Hi,

Success with latest from CVS!!! Both make and make install seems to
work, Thanks,

I added the option by setting the environment variables before running
configure.

(At the bash prompt before running configure)

export CFLAGS="+p"
export CXXFLAGS="+p"

BTW: I had to delete the whole directory in order to run configure
again, otherwise it would pick up the old results.

Info on the +p option for HP version of cc:

+p		Disallow all anachronistic constructs.  Ordinarily the
            compiler gives warnings about anachronistic constructs;
            using the +p option, the compiler will not compile code
            containing anachronistic constructs.

-David A.