[CMake] Graphviz support in CMake

David Somers dsomers at omz13.com
Sun Jun 25 08:10:10 EDT 2006

Hi Andy, et al,

The graphviz support looks interesting, but it seems it only shows library
dependencies... it would be interesting to be able to generate a graph to
show the intra-project dependencies, i.e. what targets it makes avaialble and
their dependencies. (For example, I have a project that makes a few tools
required during the build, so some targets have those tools as a
dependency... it would be nice to be able to visualize such things.)

BTW, for a project that has no library dependencies, the dot file generated is
rather minimal, e.g.

digraph GG {
node [
  fontsize = "12"
];
}

I would have expected to have had one node for the project itself (albeit on
its own).

Regards

--
David Somers