[CMake] how to write cmake file for ImageMagick package?

kdsfinger at gmail.com kdsfinger at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 09:53:49 EDT 2006

On 6/12/06, Filipe Sousa <filipe at ipb.pt> wrote:

> kdsfinger at gmail.com wrote:
> > On 6/12/06, Jan Woetzel <jw at mip.informatik.uni-kiel.de> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks, Jan.
> > The FindImageMagick.cmake I wrote was put in the
> > /usr/local/share/CMake/Modules/
> > I now copyed yours and put it there, but when I do ccmake . ,it gives
> the
> > following error message:
>
> I'm guessing you don't have FIND_PACKAGE(ImageMagick) in your
> CMakeLists.txt to use FindImageMagick.cmake

I do have FIND_PACKAGE(IMAGEMAGICK) in the CMakeLists.txt.  I guess for the
compatible problem, I have to use all capitals. I also tried
IMAGEMAGICKLIB,  doesn't work. The cmake sees the
FindImageMagick.cmakesince each time I change the content of that
file, the cmake gives different
error messages.