[CMake] Replacing -L with -l

Jorgen Bodde solidstl at xs4all.nl
Fri Jun 9 05:18:39 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Is there any feature in CMake (Linux / Suse 10) that replaces e.g.

    /home/jorg/src/scintilla/lib/libscintilla.a

in TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES with

-L/home/jorg/src/scintilla/lib/ and -lscintilla ?

If so how can I disable this? The reason is that if the latter notation
is used, and a scrintilla.so is found before a libscintilla.a it takes
the wrong one. I would like it to have the first notation towards GCC.
This has given me headaches as it also took the wrong version of
wxWidgets all the time instead of the .a files I pointed out.

With regards,
- Jorgen