[CMake] QT Plugin with cmake

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Wed Jun 7 13:09:35 EDT 2006

> Hi,
>
> In qmake .pro files exists a switch for compiling QT Plugins (CONFIG +=
> plugin). Is there any way to replicate this using cmake? I tried
> manually setting -DQT_PLUGIN using ADD_DEFINITIONS which didn't help.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Chris

Do you have QT_NO_DEBUG defined?
You'll need that if you want your plugin to show up in a release build of the designer, regardless of platform.

Is there an easy way in CMake to add per configuration defines?
All projects that link with the release Qt libraries should have QT_NO_DEBUG defined.

Clint