[CMake] Problem of Compiling VTK5.0 with Qt GUI Support in Win2000

Haifeng Zhao fsmountain at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 12:21:38 EDT 2006

Dear Brad,

I am not sure what compiler was used to build Qt. Because it is a binary
installation downloaded from the Qt official website. Do you mean I have to
download the Qt source and build it with MSVC?

I also found a solution for to change the Qt libraries extension. That is to
modify the linking arguments from the
"Build\GUISupport\Qt\CMakeFiles\QVTK.dir\build.make". After I did that, the
linking problem was solved. However, another problem came up as follow,

QVTKWidget.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
"__declspec(dllimport) public: int __thiscall QWheelEvent::x(void)const "
(__imp_?x at QWheelEvent@@QBEH.................

Similar errors like the above about QVTKWidget.obj were kept coming up, then
compilation stop again. Any idea?

Thank you very much indeed.

Kind Regards,
Haifeng Zhao