[CMake] CMakeSetup broken, fails in the root directory

Dataflow dataflow at mtnl.net.in
Sat Jul 29 12:21:45 EDT 2006

Yes, just to be sure, I installed SP6. Still, the build failed. Tracking it
down led me to believe that there were problems with capturing the console
output by using the intermediate 32 bit process. Somehow, that
cmsysProcessFwd9x.c is not getting created.

Meanwhile, my laptop has XP, the same sources configured there and even
the -E copy business went thru properly. So, this is a Win98 issue. I have
applied all available patches to Win98, still no success.

Anyway, XP compilation would suffice my purpose - so I am stopping Win98
based trials. The conclusion: don't use Win98 for developing anything
serious!
Might pick up why exactly Win98 stopped copying on another rainy day.

Thanks for all the trouble you have taken.
- Rajiv