[CMake] free VS8 nmake config err

dean.inglis at camris.ca dean.inglis at camris.ca
Fri Jul 28 13:59:02 EDT 2006

Hi Brad,

rc is found now that I added the path to
c:\Program Files\Miscrosoft Visual Studio 8\VC\bin

but then I encounterd linker errors during the
cmake -- Check for working C compiler:
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'kernel32.lib'
 So I added
c:\Program Files\Miscrosoft Platform SDK\Lib
and then got a
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'user32.lib'
although user32.lib and kernel32.lib are both in that folder.

Dean