[CMake] CMakeSetup broken, fails in the root directory

Dataflow dataflow at mtnl.net.in
Thu Jul 27 10:41:59 EDT 2006

Hi,
Checked out CMake sources from the CVS at on 27 Jul 06 and tried to
configure them using 2.4-beta 1 for VC6. (This is a clean set of sources.)
Got the following error:

Can not find: builddir/CMakeTmp/src.c
while performing Test VA_LIST_IS_NOT_ARRAY_DEFINE

(where 'builddir' is the complete path to the out-of-source build location I
specified)
Followed with "Try Compile configure of Cmake failed."
Any hints why this is happening?

Even after this, the configuration proceeds and when CMakeSetup is built
(ALL_BUILD fails as expected), the compilation fails, as the file:
"builddir\Source\kwsys\cmsysProcessFwd9xEnc.c" can't be found.

Is this something caused by someone checking in incomplete sources? Should I
wait and try again to update it later? Please check and advice.
Thanks,
- Rajiv Bhagwat