[CMake] Debugging ccmake on Xcode 2.3 with GDB

Sylvain Benner benner at virtools.com
Thu Jul 27 06:32:45 EDT 2006

Hello,

I have some difficulties to debug ccmake (last CVS version) on Mac OS X Tiger with Xcode 2.3 and GDB.
I setup my executable with the correct cwd and added 3 arguments to the list:
-G Xcode
Path_to_the_CMakelists.txt_Folder

When I launch GDB with run I've got this output:

(gdb) show args

Argument list to give program being debugged when it is started is "-G Xcode /Users/Sylvain/alienbrainWork/DEV_MP/VirtoolsMP/Source/Src_Config".

(gdb) run

Starting program: /Users/Sylvain/alienbrainWork/DEV_MP/VirtoolsMP/Tools/CMake/Temp/XCode/FromCVS/bin/Debug/ccmake -G Xcode /Users/Sylvain/alienbrainWork/DEV_MP/VirtoolsMP/Source/Src_Config

(gdb) run

[Switching to process 851 local thread 0x2a07]

Running.

Debugger stopped.

Error opening terminal: unknown.

Debugger stopped.

Program exited with status value:1.(gdb)

Without any argument, ccmake runs juste fine, it displays the default help and exit.

Does anyone know why it does not work with arguments ?

Thank you,

Sylvain