[CMake] target issue

"Flávio P. Duarte" fduarte at gisplan.com.br
Wed Jul 26 07:46:27 EDT 2006

Hi,
	I am developing a project where I have a subdirectory with a bunch of
programs. Those programs are being created with ADD_EXECUTABLE command.
The main CMakeLists.txt include this dir using SUBDIRS command, which
makes all programs in this directory. Since ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND seems to
add a target that is executed by default, I would like to know how I can
change this behaviour by only creating those programs when the user
explicitly invoke make with a target (make programs).

Flavio