[CMake] Am I stupid or what?

Louis Kruger llk at iburst.co.za
Tue Jul 18 02:30:50 EDT 2006

I did all 2.0.0, 2.2.2 & 2.4.1/2
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Brandon J. Van Every
  To: cmake
  Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 12:00 PM
  Subject: Re: [CMake] Am I stupid or what?

  Louis Kruger wrote:
    Hi,

    I tried to build CMake 2.0.6 - 2.4.2 without success.  ( I need it for VTK which I need for ProcessView.)

    1. It seem to fail on creating directories,
    2. Seem to fail on copying of a file &
    3. Seem to fail on setting permmissions.

    I also wished that CMake would give better indication of failure reasons.  I had to do all sorts of things to get at the above.

  CMake 2.2 would have been a more reasonable starting point.

  Cheers,
  Brandon Van Every