[CMake] How to contribute FindXXX cmake module?

Erk eric.noulard at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 16:08:28 EDT 2006

Hi all,

We are currently switching from Autotools to cmake
for our project:

I wonder if you (CMake developpers/Maintainer) would
be interested in updated or new

FindXXX cmake modules, that could be putted back
in new cmake release?

Updated would be the case where module
where obviously used only on Win32 or MacOS paltform.

New is for thing I dit not find either cmake 2.4.2.

If the answer is YES could you tell me how to do this.
Is there "rules" you want to be applied for those modules.

If the answer is NO, may be you can tell me why?

My switch to CMake is new (10 days) but it is really
a simple and efficient tool.

--
Erk