[CMake] FindBoost

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 20:16:44 EDT 2006

Hi Jan,

I have had another go at a general FindBoost.cmake. It is presently in the
bug tracker as:

*http://public.kitware.com/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=3447*<http://public.kitware.com/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=3447>
Look at BoostConfig.Update2 and read the documentation and comments in the
bug tracker. If you can improve on it, please do. The intent is to get it to
detect Boost in both Windows and Linux.

This current version seems to mostly work Ok. Howerver I am not fully sure
BOOST_ROOT works properly, I am having trouble setting it on one of my CTest
scripts in Windows but I haven't had time to find out why.

Bill has been very helpful in putting me on the right track and pointing out
problems, but more input/testing will be appreciated. If you do have
corrections, please update the bug tracker so that we can all follow it.

Regards
  Andrew

Andrew J. P. Maclean
Centre for Autonomous Systems