[CMake] VCProj Files: Precompiled headers

Peter Kahn citizenkahn at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 17:04:38 EDT 2006

Oh really.  Cool because I just submitted a bug and tried fixing it myself.
I got about 1/2 way there wil Brad's help, then I was stumped when I got to
the "PreCompiledHeaderThrough" setting.  I believe that the cmakelist file
must specify it somewhere, but I'm not quite sure how to handle that.  Is
your post in the trunk code line?

http://www.cmake.org/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=3512&pos=0

--
Peter Kahn