[CMake] CVS CMake self-build and CPack - very nice!

Brandon J. Van Every bvanevery at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 15:56:24 EDT 2006

David Cole wrote:
> CMake itself is CPack-ified (so to speak)... As well as the recently
> released VTK 5.0.1. Check out the "IF(EXISTS
> "${CMAKE_ROOT}/Modules/CPack.cmake")" section at the bottom of CMake's
> CMakeLists.txt file -- that's a good starting point.

Ok, that at least is a reasonable starting point if I decide I need a
fullblown installer before real docs are available.  I did think to look
in the CPack sources, but not in CMake itself.  At present all I need to
do is .tar.gz and .zip a source tree.  It is not worth the overhead of
poking through everything to figure out how to do it the CPack way.  I
bet by the time I want to deploy an installer, there's a semblance of
docs available.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every