[CMake] Add a compiler switch to a a specific configuration

Sagnes, Frederic frederic.sagnes at siemens.com
Tue Jul 11 10:57:53 EDT 2006

Hello,

I'm using the STLport library on several targets on my project, and need to define the _STLP_DEBUG flag on the debug configuration of each target. I looked at :
SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES ( PROPERTIES COMPILE_FLAGS -D_STLP_DEBUG )

... but it doesn't seem to be able to specify a switch for a specific configuration, neither can :
ADD_DEFINITIONS ( -D_STLP_DEBUG )

I hope there is a function that can do that, or a foreach trick.

Regards