[CMake] CMake and Subversion.

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 04:04:06 EDT 2006

We have a Windows XP client and we need to run nightly tests on it. The
repository is a subversion one on a linux box.

We use ssh+ssl to checkout the repository to the client. Now we can check it
out OK and run a nightly test which is submitted OK. However the checked out
repository is never updated on the client.

Is there a particular setting I need to do in the CMake script?

I can use tortisesvn to manually check out the repository but unlike
tortisecvs this doesn't have any command line settings to use the PuTTY
session.

Has anyone any solutions?

Thanks
   Andrew