[CMake] CPack parameters

Hendrik Belitz hbelitz at users.berlios.de
Thu Jul 6 06:13:09 EDT 2006

hi,

I'm just playing around a little bit with CPack and its features here. I
recently used CPack for the generation of source packages, but needed to
learn that it will just take nearly all the stuff present in the source tree
and throws it into the archive. I assume that I can use
CPACK_SOURCE_IGNORE_FILES and/or
CPACK_STRIP_FILES
to counter this behaviour, but since documentation is still missing, I have
not a single idea of how to achieve this. Could anyone here give me some
hints on this?

Regards
 Hendrik

Dipl.-Inform. Hendrik Belitz
Central Institute of Electronics / Zentralinstitut für Elektronik
 Multimodal image processing workgroup / AG Multimodale Bildverarbeitung
Research Center Juelich / Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
D-52428 Jülich, Germany
Tel.: (++49)2461 61 8701 Fax: (++49)2461 61 3990
email: hbelitz at users.berlios.de / h.belitz at fz-juelich.de (only until
July,31th)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to a job change, I will no longer be reachable under the
adress h.belitz at fz-juelich.de after July,31th,2006
ggp-key available via http://pgpkeys.pca.dfn.de