[CMake] WXDialog using UNICODE wx build again and unicode in CMake?

Jorgen Bodde solidstl at xs4all.nl
Wed Jul 5 06:05:04 EDT 2006

Hi Jan,

Thanks! I recently contacted Brad about what the progress will be to
make it work. The unicode issue is probably not applied because I did
not work on it for quite a while. I had other things to do, and the
need for it did not really exist back then. But now that we have a
fresh user base (the KDE crew) and CMake is really taking a flight, I
asked Brad if it was needed to look at it again. He'll mail me back
about that sometime soon I hope.

So, as far as I can recall the 'unfinished' parts are;

- Command line params for auto testing and adding paths on the fly, or
start the app automatically for generation and close automatically too
- Unicode
- A better way to specify paths with a [...] button. I am using wxGrid
and that does not allow drawing of buttons in a cell. I could try to
draw a semi browse image that when pressed pops up a browse dialog

I'll be happy to contribute these changes if it's needed.

With regards,
- Jorgen