[CMake] Made a new generator

Carlos Garces carlos.garces at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 15:38:27 EDT 2006

Hi!

I'm a  Visual Basic programmer (yes Visual Basic) with a lot of free time.

VB file can be made with a command line (and can be linked with VC 2003
toolkit, but not it's important)
It's possible to make a new generator for CMake for Visual Basic (classic
version)?
What I need to start? it's easy to add a new generator? any sample?

I don't like a flame about Visual Basic, I know that not it's a good idea
(CMade is cross-platform and VB6 no) but it's a very good way to learn, and
a tool to manage the build process can save time in my work, and it's a good
way to spend my time :)

un saludo
Carlos Garcés