[CMake] Lib / Examples cmake sample ?

Asmodehn Shade asmodehn at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 20:20:52 EST 2006

Hi,

I am currently working with CMake on a library with some examples...

CMakeLists.txt
test/CMakeLists.txt

I tried to include one in the other, to add_subdirectory(test) in the first,
but none of them gives me what I would like.
And both projects variable gets confused with the paths...
But I am also not sure what I can exactly expect...
I saw there are few bugs / limitations around this area. And I dont really
know how I am supposed to do that.

I was just wondering if someone has one "sample simple" configuration that
works that I can reproduce, using last version (2.2.3) of cmake.
Also, if I better go for the CVS version of cmake, just let me know.

Thanks a lot !

--
Asmodehn