[CMake] Fwd: Add definitions question

Rupert Brooks rupe.brooks at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 12:05:32 EST 2006

Hi,

I have a source file which can be compiled into two possible
executables depending on a compiler definition (Specifically, i get a
3D image processing executable if i set IMAGE_DIMENSION=3, and a 2D
executable if IMAGE_DIMENSION=2)

I'm having some problems getting this in CMAKE.  ADD_DEFINITIONS does
not seem to do what i want at all, and if i set the source file
properties with SET_SOURCE_FILES_PROPERTIES, then only the final
setting takes effect.  I'd prefer not to make two copies of the same
file which only differ by a single define statement.  Is there a way
to do what i want in CMAKE?

Thanks
Rupert B

Rupert Brooks