[CMake] Error building CMake from CVS

Jorgen Bodde solidstl at xs4all.nl
Tue Jan 10 13:02:47 EST 2006

Hi Ken,

Thanks that did it!

One more question, why do I get this with every wx app I am building?
Notice the gtk-config not found error. I would not know why it wants to
use it in the first place ;-)

Scanning dependencies of target WXDialog
Building CXX object
Source/WXDialog/CMakeFiles/WXDialog.dir/CMakeSetupFrame.o
/bin/sh: gtk-config: command not found
Building CXX object Source/WXDialog/CMakeFiles/WXDialog.dir/CMakeSetup.o
/bin/sh: gtk-config: command not found
Building CXX object Source/WXDialog/CMakeFiles/WXDialog.dir/PropertyList.o
/bin/sh: gtk-config: command not found
Building CXX object Source/WXDialog/CMakeFiles/WXDialog.dir/app_resources.o
/bin/sh: gtk-config: command not found
Building CXX object Source/WXDialog/CMakeFiles/WXDialog.dir/progressdlg.o
/bin/sh: gtk-config: command not found
Building CXX object Source/WXDialog/CMakeFiles/WXDialog.dir/aboutdlg.o
/bin/sh: gtk-config: command not found
Building CXX object Source/WXDialog/CMakeFiles/WXDialog.dir/optionsdlg.o
/bin/sh: gtk-config: command not found
Building CXX object
Source/WXDialog/CMakeFiles/WXDialog.dir/CommandLineInfo.o
/bin/sh: gtk-config: command not found

- Jorgen