[CMake] CMake CVS gratuitous /bin directory

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Sun Feb 19 16:20:54 EST 2006

Brandon J. Van Every wrote:
> Brad King wrote:
>> There are three problems here:
[snip]
>> 3.) The .lib is mentioned even though it is not actually installed.
>
> Furthermore, the .lib is mentioned even though it does not actually
> *exist*.  This is a MinGW build, there are no stub .libs by default.

I've now committed a new INSTALL framework which should solve this
problem among others.  It isn't finished but the target installation
stuff is done.  Now you should be able to do something like

INSTALL(TARGETS libchicken libuchicken RUNTIME DESTINATION "")
INSTALL(TARGETS libchicken-static libuchicken-static DESTINATION "")

Read the documentation of the INSTALL command for details.

-Brad