[CMake] question about CTest

Xavier Delannoy xavier.delannoy at netasq.com
Thu Feb 9 11:51:15 EST 2006

hi all,

all my sources are compiled without coverage support however Ctest try to generate a coverage report. Obviously Ctest failed ;( and my build script failed too, and send email which is very annoying). For this project, I use Ctest without CMake.

How can I disable the coverage report with Ctest ?

here is the output:
100% tests passed, 0 tests failed out of 180
Performing coverage
 Cannot find any coverage files.
Submit files (using xmlrpc)
   Using XML-RPC submit method
   Submitting to: http://10.2.5.27:8080/TestProject/Command/ (TestProject)
   Submit file: /home/build/fw/tmp/Tests/Testing/20060209-1656/Test.xml
   Submission successful
Errors while running CTest

in attach you will find the content of my Testing directory.

best regards,
--
Xavier Delannoy

R&D engineer