[CMake] padding link arguments to the linker

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Feb 8 11:11:30 EST 2006

Mike Jackson wrote:
> So to have to create a cmake file for each module, while it should
> work, isn't necessarily the most efficient solution. Is there a way  to
> work this into cmake itself?

The CMake code in VTK itself could be updated to provide this feature.
You can submit a feature request:

http://www.vtk.org/Bug

I happen to be a VTK developer also so you can go back in after creating
the feature request and assign it to me.

CMake itself should also have a nice way to specify the install_name or
rpath for a target.  You can submit a separate feature request here:

http://www.cmake.org/Bug

-Brad