[CMake] SET_SOURCE_FILES_PROPERTIES question

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Fri Feb 3 12:49:40 EST 2006

I always seem to have trouble with constructs like this...

SET(vtkCSCSNetCDF_SRCS
  vtkNetCDFReader.cxx
  netcdfcpp/ncvalues.cpp
  netcdfcpp/netcdf.cpp
)

SET_SOURCE_FILES_PROPERTIES(
  netcdfcpp/ncvalues
  netcdfcpp/netcdf
  WRAP_EXCLUDE
)

if the couple of src files I want included are in sub directories, it
seems to be impossible to get the WRAP_+EXCLUDE and ABSTRACT flags to be
tagged to them.
With ot without full paths, with or without .cpp on the end of the
filename, the WRAP_EXCLUDE just won't go on.

What's the correct way to handle it
tried
  netcdfcpp/ncvalues
  netcdfcpp/ncvalues.cpp
  {CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/netcdfcpp/ncvalues
  {CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/netcdfcpp/ncvalues.cpp
  ncvalues
  ncvalues.cpp
but it just doesn't work. I'm sure I fixed this once before but can't
remember if was it in my cmake source or not.

can anyone help?

thanks

JB

--