[CMake] Java variables case

Maxime Sermesant Maxime.Sermesant at sophia.inria.fr
Fri Feb 3 09:56:05 EST 2006

Dear all,

I get into problems with  recent versions of CMake (I used to use the
1.8), regarding Java variables.

I get errors which seem to come from the case :
CMake variables are CMAKE_Java_COMPILER, CMAKE_Java_COMPILER_ENV_VAR,...
and not CMAKE_JAVA_COMPILER, and it seems to be source of pbs.
is there a reason for no using upper case names?

I used a shell script to put all the _Java_ in _JAVA_ in CMake source
and it was fine but then I got into trouble with the file created in the
build/CMakeFiles:
CMakeJavaCompiler.cmake because CMake looks for CMakeJAVACompiler.cmake
If I create a symbolic link, it is alright, but it is not really a
solution. I could not find where this file was created or how this name
was built.

I may not be very clear (and the problem is not very clear to me) but I
was wondering if anyone had similar problems or an idea of solution.

Sorry if it has already been discussed, I tried to browse the mailing
list archive, but did not see this topic.

Cheers,

--

   Maxime