[CMake] How does cmake handle windows rc files?

Jon Trauntvein j.trauntvein at comcast.net
Thu Aug 31 09:21:18 EDT 2006

I have been successfully using cmake to build projects on non-windows
platforms (Linux) but have been using visual studio projects to build
these under windows basically because these projects already existed.  I
have been so pleased with the results of the linux builds that I am
ready to start a new project and use cmake to configure all platforms.
That being said,  I find myself wondering how to specify resource
related files (.rc icons, etc.) in the CMakeLists.txt file.  I have been
searching in the documentation/wiki and found no reference to this.
Perhaps I am being a bit dense on the matter but I would appreciate any
pointers on doing this.

Regards,

Jon Trauntvein