[CMake] Compaq Visual Fortran - native paths

Arjen Markus arjen.markus at wldelft.nl
Thu Aug 31 05:53:25 EDT 2006

Hello,

I am trying to modify a module that will properly recognise Compaq Visual
Fortran on Windows and set all relevant properties. The problem I
encounter isthat the OBJECT variable as used in the CMAKE_xxx_COMPILE variables
does not contain the native path to the object file, whereas the TARGET
variable does.

Is there anyway to get the OBJECT to contain the _native_ path or to use an
alternative variable that does contain it? (I tried to examine the
CMake source code, and I did find the place where it probably should be
fixed, but I am not sure how to do it - in
cmMakefileLibraryTargetGenerator.cxxand cmMakefileExecutableTargetGenerator.cxx.)

Regards,

Arjen