[CMake] Using CMake for cross-compîling?

Marco Canini marco.canini at fastwebnet.it
Tue Aug 29 10:04:36 EDT 2006

I'm curious to know too.
I would like to use cmake to cross compile.
So far the most recent comment I found is in this page:
http://wiki.kdenews.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE%204%20Build%20Systems%20Feature%20Map
and the way cross compilation is done is by setting all the proper
CMAKE_* variables.
I wonder if there's a better way.

--
Marco Canini