[CMake] relative pathnames in projectfiles, and icon resources?

erwin at erwincoumans.com erwin at erwincoumans.com
Sun Aug 27 21:46:04 EDT 2006

I am (trying to) migrate from jam+msvcgen to cmake for projectfile
autogeneration. Previously, I ran jam msvcgen to autogenerate all
projectfiles, and then those *.vcproj,*.sln,*.dsw,*.dsp got distributed. So
developers could use the distributed projectfiles out-of-the-box.
It included resource files, with icon.

1) Can you configure cmake to include an icon?
2) can Cmake create redistributable projectfiles, with just relative paths?

I am very new to cmake, and I just used some example that uses absolete
paths in the generated projectfiles. I won't be able to distribute/package
those.
				RelativePath="C:\develop\bulletsourceforge\Bullet\BroadphaseCollision\Ax
isSweep3.cpp">

Is there a way to make them relative?
Thanks,
Erwin