[CMake] Hi, i am looking for some help to build kuroo with cmake

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Sun Aug 27 16:01:39 EDT 2006

Hi,

Von: Alexandre BIQUE <bique.alexandre at gmail.com>
An: "Alexander Neundorf" <a.neundorf-work at gmx.net>
Betreff: Re: [CMake] Hi, i am looking for some help to build kuroo with cmake

> > > => This generate this options1.cpp (which is empty) :
> > > config>cat options1.cpp
> > > #include <kdialog.h>
> > > #include <klocale.h>
> > >
> > > config>

Can you please test whether FindKDE3.cmake, KDE3Macros.cmake and kde3uic.cmake from current cmake cvs fix this problem for you ?
The designer plugin dir wasn't used.

> > > Generating settings.cpp
> > > cd /home/babali/develop/kuroo-test/src/config
> > > && /usr/kde/3.5/bin/kconfig_compil
> > > /home/babali/develop/kuroo-test/src/config/settings.kcfgckcfg
> > > kconfig_compiler: ERROR: Unable to load document.
> > > , line 1, col 1: unexpected end of file kurooconfig.kcfg
> >

> > Did you copy this from the terminal ?
> > The suffix looks strange: "settings.kcfgckcfg"
> Yes from konsole, and yes the suffix is strange ! :)

I checked out the sources, and found nothing strange, except one thing: src/config/settings.kcfgc has wrong line endings, the file had DOS line endings when I checked it out via svn. Please try whether correcting the line endings helps.

Bye
Alex