[CMake] Re: getting rid of additional quotes in generated vcproj

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 20:39:08 EDT 2006

I think this has something to do parsing path names correctly where there
are spaces in path names.  Some of the really early bugs in CMake may
document this, it became apparent around the time VC7/7.1 was introduced. I
am sure that the extra quotes were needed for some reason. On the other
hand, maybe ConvertToWindowsPath() does it better now.

Andrew