[CMake] Re: [vtkusers] CPack CMake and XCode to make an program installer on OS X? How?

Dan White dan at chalkie.org.uk
Wed Aug 23 09:22:27 EDT 2006

On Aug 23, 2006, at 4:12 PM, Gaetan Lehmann wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:06:05 +0200, Dan White <dan at chalkie.org.uk>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Gaetan
>>
>> thanks
>> I'll take a look.
>>
>> what is the output of the procedure?
>>
>> and OS X .mpkg  or something?
>>

> a .pkg file (WrapITK-0.2.1-Darwin.pkg)
> I don't know if that's the same thing than a .mpkg (I'm still a mac
> os x newbie)
>
> Gaetan

So what happens when you double click  the .pkg?
Does the OS X installer program come up?
Does it then install the packages stuff in the same places as it was
on the system it was packaged on?

Dan

Dr. Daniel James White BSc. (Hons.) PhD
Bioimaging Coordinator
Nanoscience Centre and Department of Biological and Environmental
Sciences
Division of Molecular Recognition
Ambiotica C242
PO Box 35