[CMake] Problem with making CMake under Windows

Arjen Markus arjen.markus at wldelft.nl
Fri Aug 11 04:18:02 EDT 2006

Brandon J. Van Every wrote:

> Arjen Markus wrote:
>

>>> - Configuration was no problem,  but when I pressed the OK
>>>  button to build the project files, the program simply stopped.
>>

> Do you have access to another Windows machine, or another Windows OS
> installation?  Your error sounds rather sick and wrong, so I would
> first eliminate your system as a source of problems.  If you or other
> people can reproduce the behavior on other systems, then there's
> probably something wrong with CMake.  Or if not, then there's
> something wrong with your system.

Hi Brandon,

I just tested this on a PC that has absolutely nothing to do with my PC
at home.
I can confirm the sudden disappearance of the CMake window, but it seems to
have completed the task anyway - I lacked the time this morning to check
what was done.

I have just built CMake from the sources, so apart from the unexpected
disappearance
of the user-interface, it seems to work. Now I can try the second step -
building
PLplot.

Regards,

Arjen