[CMake] ccmake and fortran

Arjen Markus arjen.markus at wldelft.nl
Fri Aug 11 03:22:44 EDT 2006

Hello all,

I have an odd problem with CMake on Windows (version 2.4.3):

I want to build the PLplot project (http://plplot.sf.net) on Windows,
using the MSVC 6.0 compiler. The PLplot project is currently
developing a new build system using CMake and we have run
into a difficulty that required a newer version of CMake -
Bill Hoffman found the cause of the problem I encountered,
so I had to get that version.

The situation is this:
- I downloaded the latest version of CMake from the anonymous
  CVS repository today.
- Because there were no instructions to build CMake on Windows
  from source, I thought I'd use CMake 2.4.3 on Windows to this
  end.
- Configuration was no problem,  but when I pressed the OK
  button to build the project files, the program simply stopped.

Does anyone have a suggestion as how to build it on Windows?
(I can use Cygwin, but I am not sure that is supported by the
bootstrap script)

Regards,

Arjen