[CMake] ccmake and fortran

bpwlist at cox.net bpwlist at cox.net
Thu Aug 10 20:23:00 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to get a mixed C++ and fortran project up and going using the Intel Fortran compiler.

I have a CMakeLists.txt file that looks something like this:

SET (TARGET ProjectName)

PROJECT(${TARGET} CXX Fortran)

SET (SRCS
  .
  .
  .
)

ADD_LIBRARY(${TARGET} SHARED ${SRCS})

SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES(${TARGET} PROPERTIES LINKER_LANGUAGE CXX)

When I run ccmake and set CMAKE_Fortran_Compiler to ifort or ${Install Path}/ifort and then configure CMAKE_Fortran_Compiler resets back to the gnu compiler /usr/bin/f95.  I don't understand why this is happening.  Any ideas?

I'm running on FC4, with CMAKE 2.4.3.  Running ifort from the command line works fine.

Thanks for the help,

Bryan Walsh