[CMake] Changing an External MSProject configuration to build DLLs (Dynamic Libraries)

Alan W. Irwin irwin at beluga.phys.uvic.ca
Thu Aug 10 10:44:12 EDT 2006

On 2006-08-10 13:16+0200 Jan Woetzel wrote:

> Hi Alan and Ryan,
> can you guys please give a little more detail ?

Hi Jan:

I absolutely sympathize with your need for details, but I am a bit caught in
the middle here because I am dealing with someone else who is a bit slow
to communicate.

Here is the situation:

find_package(wxWidgets) works fine on my Linux box.  However, one of the
PLplot developers with access to windows (I am not sure which version of the
platform but I will ask) was reporting problems with the default behaviour
that sounded similar to what Ryan was reporting so that is why I commented
on one possible solution we were thinking of. I will get back to you with
more details (I hope) once I hear again from the PLplot developer.

Alan
Alan W. Irwin

package (plplot.org); the Yorick front-end to PLplot (yplot.sf.net); the
Loads of Linux Links project (loll.sf.net); and the Linux Brochure Project
(lbproject.sf.net).