[CMake] Problem of using cmake for Qt4 application

Fu Limin limin.fu at ircc.it
Mon Aug 7 11:45:19 EDT 2006

William A. Hoffman 写道:
> At 10:38 AM 8/7/2006, Fu Limin wrote:
>
>> Thank you for the hint!
>> From the log file, I find out the problem is due to an error in determing pthread library, it used -lpthreads flag to link the testing code. I don't understand why it does not use -lpthread without s. I guess this testing is invoked by the macro FIND_PACKAGE(Threads) in the FindQt4.cmake. Is there a work around  for this?
>>
> I am not sure what this has to do with CHECK_SYMBOL_EXISTS, I think you maybe tracking down the
> wrong problem.
>
> -Bill

Yes, I tried to read through the standard cmake modules (thanks to its
simple syntax, it is not very hard to read through), and I was convinced
that it is not a problem of the scripts. Since the error information
pointed me to the macro CONFIGURE_FILE which copies files, I started to
wonder if the problem was arised because I was building the project on a
windows partition which is shared between windows and linux. So I copied
the project to a native linux partition and run ccmake, the problem
disappeared ! This problem is really an unexpectable issue. Anyway I am
glad that I did not waste too much time on it:-)
Thank you again for your hints!

Limin