[CMake] CMAKE_Java_LINK_EXECUTABLE

Richard Fuchs fuchsrich at se-core.net
Wed Aug 2 17:21:28 EDT 2006

Spoke to soon, it seems to be a problem with where javac is invoked.
With the current makefiles that are created, the javac -d option has a
relative path from where the source files are located, but javac is
being invoked from the root project dir.  I was able to modify the
build.make file that is generated to include the full path for the -d
option and things run fine.

So I either need to get cmake to include the full path in the javac -d
option or get javac to run each subdir.  Any thoughts?

Thanks
Richard