[CMake] CMAKE_Java_LINK_EXECUTABLE

Richard Fuchs fuchsrich at se-core.net
Tue Aug 1 14:11:35 EDT 2006

Brad King wrote:
> Richard Fuchs wrote:
>
>> I'm getting this error
>>
>> CMake Error: Error required internal CMake variable not set, cmake may
>> be not be built correctly.
>> Missing variable is:
>> CMAKE_Java_LINK_EXECUTABLE
>>
>> where/how does this variable get set?
>>

> What is your CMakeLists.txt file code that causes this error?
>
> -Brad

After hunting through CMakeJavaInformation.cmake, it doesn't seem to
have a CMAKE_Java_LINK_EXECUTABLE target/property (or whatever the
correct name for it is).  Does this mean that you can't call
ADD_EXECUTABLE with java files and I need to use ADD_LIBRARY or
something? CMakeLists.txt files below.

Thanks

In the root dir:
PROJECT(SECORE CXX Java)

# Recurse into the common, services, components, products, externals
# and test subdirectories.
SUBDIRS(common)

In common dir

SUBDIRS(data_model_class_generator)

In the data_model_class_generator dir:

# List all of the source files to compile
SET(DATA_MODEL_CLASS_GENERATOR_SRCS ClassAttribute.java
CPPConstruct.java DataModelClass.java GenerateCPPClasses.java)

# Compile the data model class generator
ADD_EXECUTABLE(./bin/dm_class_generator ${DATA_MODEL_CLASS_GENERATOR_SRCS})