[CMake] QT and CMake

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Tue Aug 1 10:03:47 EDT 2006

At 09:19 AM 8/1/2006, Mike Jackson wrote:
>Hello,
>   I am new to both CMake and QT and so far I like both. I have
>written some small CMake files for some of my projects and so far so
>good. Now I have a project that is based on QT and I would still like
>to stick with CMake instead of using yet another Makefile generator.
>
>   If I use CMake to build my QT based app, do I still need to run
>qmake -MyProject.pro first to get the moc'ed headers and
>implementation files?
>  I guess I just need a short primer on using the two make systems
>together.
>
>I took a look at the VTK source where the QT files are to look at
>that CMakelists.txt but it didn't really answer my question.

CMake can run moc.

http://www.cmake.org/HTML/Documentation.html

FindQt4 :

  macro QT4_WRAP_CPP(outfiles inputfile ... )
  macro QT4_WRAP_UI(outfiles inputfile ... )
  macro QT4_ADD_RESOURCE(outfiles inputfile ... )
  macro QT4_AUTOMOC(inputfile ... )
  macro QT4_GENERATE_MOC(inputfile outputfile )

http://qtnode.net/wiki/Qt_with_cmake

-Bill